Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) • Berlin
At Splicky we are a team of 24, hopefully soon 25, programmatic enthusiasts with modern office space in the heart of Kreuzberg. We provide agencies and direct customers with our platform, Splicky, which is one of the leading Demand Side Platforms (DSP), that allows the automated purchasing of digital advertising space in real time. Since 2015 we are part of the Goldbach AG and member of the TX-Group and we are continuously expanding our business with new features, products, and channels. We grew substantially in the last years and now strive to expand our product, which is why we need you as Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d).
You will join your team in a stage of rapid growth and reorganization. Working with us you will be directly involved in the design, implementation and testing of new features as well as other implementations on our Demand-Side-Platform (DSP) Splicky. You also:
- Work closely with the CTO and the Product Manager as well as your team to keep Splicky running smoothly
- Design and implement cutting-edge features on our customer-facing platform
- Help foster a culture of knowledge sharing, openness, kindness and continuous improvement
- Develop yourself and your team's technical understanding with innovative suggestions
- Take responsibility for your solutions and contribute to Splicky’s success-story
- You are also encouraged to expand this list as we move along :)
Your amazing skills
We are looking for someone with the experience to directly involve their creative ideas in the design processes of Splicky and thrive within a flexible work environment as well as:
- Adapt with web-based technologies and standards like: JSON, XML, HTTP Status, Cookies etc.
- Fluency in English with German language skills being an advantage
- Communication skills within a fast growing international environment
- Know-how in leading and developing a team of international engineers with diverse set of skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a hybrid remote/on-site environment (mutually agreed office days)
- Good German language skills are beneficial while we also offer language courses through our TX-Academy
- Knowledge of relational data bases like MySQL and system design of web applications i.e.: Microservices, caching, API-design, security.
- Experience with writing automated tests with Jest, Cypress or similar and AWS Services, Druid, Memcached, GraphQL, Git, PHP/Symfony, Jenkins, Docker, Linux or agile development
As an innovative enterprise with its own technology, over a decade of experience and flat hierarchies, we offer a rewarding position with a great team and something new to learn and develop every day!
- Join an exciting and vibrant company and help us grow our IT-department
- Be part of our young international team in our modern office in Kreuzberg
- Competitive salary with enticing learning opportunities through our TX-Academy
- As well as Individual career development with a lot of design freedom
- 28 days of vacation with every year of company affiliation adding one until a maximum of 30 days along with having your birthdays always off
- A company culture driven by forward thinking and openness to opportunity
- Flexible working hours along with hybrid working - split your time between your home and our Berlin office
- Of course we offer fruits and beverages of all kinds along with regular culture-events
Convinced? We always strive to work alongside motivated people! We are looking forward to your convincing application via our career page!
Any Questions? Just give us a call +49 176 32459100, our HR Specialist Karl is happy to guide you through your recruitment process.