At Splicky we are a team of 24, hopefully soon 25, programmatic enthusiasts with modern office space in the heart of Kreuzberg. We provide agencies and direct customers with our platform, Splicky, which is one of the leading Demand Side Platforms (DSP), that allows the automated purchasing of digital advertising space in real time. Since 2015 we are part of the Goldbach AG and member of the TXGroup and we are continuously expanding our business with new features, products, and channels. We grew substantially the last years with our focus mainly being on the DACH-region so far. To expand our presence in the international market, we need you as Working Student Sales (f/m/d) Programmatic.
You are going to be responsible for the development and maintenance of our international presence. You are also going to:
- Help acquire new agencies and direct customers for Splicky (sales region DACH)
- Play your part in consulting and supervising existing and newly established agencies and key accounts
- Prepare and create offers along with customer presentations
- Participate in industry events and accumulate industry knowledge
- Develop measures to achieve customer goals in cooperation with specialist departments
- Help us expand this list and bring in your own ideas to expand, support and optimize sales activities
Your amazing skills
We are looking for someone with the desire to succeed with a passion for marketing in real time who works independently and is comfortable with online advertising as well as:
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Excellent German skills and English to communication with our international team
- Computer skills: good knowledge of MS Office
- Soft skills: Team Player, creative, analytical thinking, flexibility
- Previous sales expirience is of advantage
As an innovative enterprise with its own technology, over a decade of experience and flat hierarchies, we offer a rewarding position with a great team and something new to learn and develop every day!
- Join an exciting and vibrant company to make us known on the international market
- Be part of our young international team in our modern office in Kreuzberg
- Competitive salary with no cap on commissions
- A company culture driven by forward thinking and openness to opportunity
- Individual career development with a lot of design freedom
- Flexible working hours along with hybrid working - split your time between your home and our Berlin office
- Of course we offer fruits and beverages of all kinds along with regular culture-events
Convinced? We always strive to work alongside motivated people!
Any Questions? Just give us a call +49 176 32459100, our HR Specialist Karl is happy to guide you through your recruitment process. We are looking forward to your convincing application!