At Splicky we are a team of 24, hopefully soon 25, programmatic enthusiasts with modern office space in the heart of Kreuzberg. We provide agencies and direct customers with our platform, Splicky, which is one of the leading Demand Side Platforms (DSP), that allows the automated purchasing of digital advertising space in real time. Since 2015 we are part of the Goldbach AG and member of the TXGroup and we are continuously expanding our business with new features, products, and channels.
To be able to follow up on the various business-opportunities, we are looking a Working Student / Intern Campaign Management (f/m/d) who thrives in our flexible enviroment.
You will be responsible for the campaigns of our costomers and help them achieve their advertising goals. Your mission therefore is going to be to:
- Continually increase the performance of RTA campaigns through analytics adjustments
- Maintain and grow client relationships by focusing on customer support excellence and an always positive client experience
- Execute all digital advertising bookings efficiently and effectively, working closely with clients and internal teams
- Coordinate internal and cross-team tasks to ensure campaign performance and optimal execution
Your amazing skills
We are looking for an empathetic, open-minded and service oriented person with a passion for Marketing, that manages and maintains existing and future ad-campaigns. Ideally you also:
- Live and convey a passion for technology and advertising
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Good problem-solving skills along with excellent MS-Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Bring an open personality with the willingness to acquire and learn new skills and knowledge to the table
- Look forward to customer meetings and phone calls
- Enjoy working with alongside a diverse team
As an innovative enterprise with its own technology, over a decade of experience and flat hierarchies, we offer a rewarding position with a great team and something new to learn and develop every day!
- Flexible working hours along with hybrid working - split your time between your home and our Berlin office
- Join an exciting and vibrant company and be part of our international team in our modern office in Kreuzberg
- A company culture driven by forward thinking and openness to opportunity
- Individual career development with a lot of design freedom
- Of course, we offer fruits and beverages of all kinds along with regular culture-events